Tasty Vegetarian Dish in Autumn: Pumpkin-Potato-Goulash
In our recipe series, we don’t want to forget the vegetarians among you. Therefore, we brought a nice pumpkin-recipe that perfectly fits in this period of the year. Delicious goulash cooked from potatoes and pumpkin, served with a sour cream and horseradish mustard dip. It may sound a bit strange at first, but it’s a very good and above all extremely tasty combination. Enjoy cooking!
Ingredients for 3 portions:
· 17.6 oz. pumpkin flesh
· 17.6 oz. potatoes
· 1 ½ stalks of celery
· 1 onion
· 13.13 oz. vegetable stock, instant
· 2.63 oz. dry white wine
· ½ bunch of thyme
· 1 table spoon butter
· 2.64 oz. sour cream
· ½ table spoon horseradish
· Salt, pepper and nutmeg
1. First of all, peel the pumpkin, the potatoes, and the onion. Cut all of them into slices of approx. 2cm. After that, clean, wash, and chop the celery.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, and bake the pumpkin, the potatoes, the celery, and the onion all together. Pour the vegetable stock and the wine over it. If you don’t want to use white wine, you can replace it by more vegetable stock. Cover it and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes on low heat.
3. Wash the thyme, pluck off the leaves, and cut it into small pieces.
4. After cooking the vegetables, add thyme and mix it together. Then, spice it with salt, pepper, and buy viagra in us nutmeg.
5. To make the dip, stir horseradish in the sour cream, and finish it with some mustard.
6. Finally, put everything together in a soup plate, and serve it with some sour cream in the middle.
(Image: ©Magdalena Kucova – Fotolia.com)